YOUR GATEWAY TO GLOBAL BUSINESS AND THE SWEDISH WEST COAST
YOUR PRIVATE ENTRANCE TO THE NORDIC REGION
DELIVERING FIRST-CLASS PASSENGER AND AIRCRAFT HANDLING
WE PROVIDE A FAST, SECURE & PERSONALISED SERVICE
We offer a warm welcome to all at our Landvetter Jet Center in Gothenburg. We provide facilities for all of your general aviation and business jet movements; whether you are visiting Gothenburg or require passenger, crew or aircraft services.
Whatever your reason for visiting, you can be assured of a full VIP terminal service, from steps on arrival to cleaning and catering for your next flight.
Situated on the north side of Landvetter International Airport, our Jet Center is your private entrance to the Nordic region. Gothenburg has grown in recent years as an industrial center and is home to several big companies including Volvo and SKF. Sweden’s second largest city is only a 20 minute drive from the airport.
We provide a full compliment of services and facilities for all your aviation and jet movements.
This includes our own Demarcated Area for all visiting aircraft, reducing the need for security clearance for your passengers and crew, and offering car access right to your door.
To make sure we always deliver first-class passenger and aircraft handling, we work closely with all the local airport authorities, including border control, customs and airport security.
Whatever the service or facility you need, we aim to accommodate your specific requirements, and always with the highest level of safety in mind.
PASSENGER & CREW SERVICES
On arrival and departure, we’ll provide a fast, secure and personalised service to you, your passengers and your crew.
- Executive passenger handling
- Direct fast track ramp access
- On-site customs and immigration clearance
- First-class passenger facilities
- Conference room facilities
- 20 minutes to city center by car
- Direct motorway connection
- Crew lounge with WiFi, TV and refreshments
- Tesla courtesy car service for visiting crew
- Tesla charging points
- Free secure parking
- Garage parking for hire
We don’t just look after your passengers and crew. We take exemplary care of your aircraft too. That includes our own maintenance support service to keep your aircraft in top condition.
- Secure aircraft parking
- Hangar facilities for visiting aircraft
- EASA Part145 Technical & Maintenance Support Click here for more information
- Fuel coordination
- De-ice coordination
- Toilet and water service
- Ground Power Unit
- Oxygen refill
- Interior and exterior cleaning service
- Catering service
- Flight planning office
- Slot coordination
Our fully trained concierge staff are always on hand to provide a personalised service, to ensure that your arrival and onward travel is smooth and ultra-comfortable.
Landvetter airport, customs, immigration and fuel operate on a 24 hour-a-day basis.
Let us know when you’ll be arriving and we can ensure our Landvetter Jet Center is available for your use, whatever the time of day.
Technical information about the airport:
- Airport elevation 507 feet
- Runway 21/03 3299 m x 45 m
- ILS CATII/III runways 21/03
- Fire & Rescue CAT 9 / H24
- FBO Position on Airport Map
- Travelling with pets Click for more information
Landvetter Jet Center
SE-438 70 Landvetter
Tel: +46 (0)735 59 44 87
Address: Hangarvägen 6A,
SE-438 70 Landvetter
- After leaving from R40 to the airport, drive out of the roundabout towards the airport.
- Drive under the bridge and keep to the right, turn off at the first exit to the right, and turn further right to get on the road leading down to DB Schenker’s big warehouse.
- On the left side you will see DHL’s bright yellow building. Turn left and follow the sign to ‘Landvetter Jet Center’.
- You are now passing a large ‘taxi parking area’ on the right hand side. Continue along the road, which turns left. On the right hand side you will find Landvetter Jet Center VIP terminal.